Saturday 27 November 2010

Bonne Fête VOGUE Paris

90 years. Wow, that's a lot.When my friend arrived with this special edition of VOGUE Paris I was freaking out. I rarely buy it because it's really expensive, but that one it's an exeption. The spreads in all the VOGUE around the world are very creative, but I think that the French version is quite impressive. It's as if the French had no taboos. But one thing is sure, this was incredible to read.
I particularly loved the return to the past. The modern versions of old shoots. My favorite was the 7 Deadly Sins by Steve Klein, with model Lara Stone, I think it's was very interesting.

Very nice cover. I WANT that mask!

Laziness, nice mix of paterns.

Gluttony. I think this teeth crack (can I say that?) is so cute!
This one is from another shot, the punk shot. I pu it because I tought it was very different and I love it.

All credits to VOGUE Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)