Thursday 1 December 2011

Back to December

OMG OMG OMG,
it's December 1st guys! And you know what it means?? It's Christmas very soon and it also means that I can get on everybody's nervs with my music, cookies, chocolates and Chritmas movies :) I'm thrilled! I only have 6 days of school and then I'm in vacation for a whole month, win!
To celebrate this wonderful time of the year I deceided it was time to change the layout, well more the header. What do you think?
Anyways I share with you some Christmas pictures to inspire you as well!
Have a lovely day :)











New York big Christmas tree (not an expert but I think it's the one close to the Rockfeller center), cause I love NY city. Little street with snow and lights, cause it's beautiful. Chritmas candies, cause it looks sooo good. Awesome nails, cause it's just cool. Mean girls, Jingle bell rocks, cause it's such a funny movie (petite pensée pour ma Franfran adorée!). Shrek's gingerbread cookies, cause I love the movie and it's cute. A nutcracker, cause I love the ballet. Debile gingerbread house, cause I would like to have one like this! Kevin from Home Alone, cause it's my favorite Christmas movie. Santa Justin Bieber, cause he's Canadian (not such a fan) and cause I do listen to his Chritmas songs (is that bad?).

5 comments:

  1. ok c clair on se fait une maison en pain dépice toi pis moi !!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elyse, very very special blog!
    I'm your new follower!
    I love Canada: this summer I went in Montreal, Quebec City and Ottawa, super!!

    kisses from Roma,
    Titti

    http://dellaclasseedialtremusiche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos. I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit now! Those candy covered pretzel rods look amazing! And now I want to do candy cane striped nails myself. :)

    Just found your blog & we're now following. We'd love for you to visit our blog too. Be sure to enter for our Sephora Collection giveaway going on now...it's valued at over $100! :)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/2011/12/sephora-collection-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL great post! Looooove home alone and mean girls - such great holiday movies! My fav holiday movie is probably just friends - its epic <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)