Saturday 14 January 2012

Snow

 Hi guys!
I've been gone for a couple a days due to the fact that I was in a cottage with no Internet with friends, and it was soooo much fun :)
I'm a bit sad actually cause I filmed myself in adventure in the snow, I wanted to share with you a real Canadian winter, but my computer is just so old that I can't put something decent together, so you're just gonna have the pictures.
This is a casual outfit cause when it's cold dresses and skirts are not the best thing to wear. I do have a surprise for you guys, I got my hair cut!!! It's so short compare to what I use to have, but I love it!
Apart from that a couple other things appened these 2 past weeks. I won my first giveaway, yessss (btw thanks Anick from Montreal in Style, you can see what I won on the link.), bought a new purse, high heels and socks, I can't wait to show you all of it!




 This is what I call my normal poses ahah, it's getting a bit weird after the jump.
Btw I wore, a Dynamite sweater, vintage belt, Amnesia cami, both necklaces are vintage (the silver one was my grandmother's) and the earrings were a gift!






That's a lot of hair ahah

 So you can better see this fabulous necklace my mum got me this summer for 2 bucks, I absolutely looooove it, it's got a little rocker vibe don't you think?




 Here is a picture of what my street looked like for the past couple of days, I wish you could see the snow better cause it was snowing really bad this day, anyways :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)