Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome 2012



Happy New Year guys, I'm keeping it short and sweet cause I'm celebrating with my family tonight. I wish you a wonderful 2012, full of surprises, laughter, love, and fashion of course ;) I'm taking this opportunity to wish you Merry Christmas very very late, I know, but better late than never!!!
Thank you for reading me and be appart of my life!
Love you all!!

Élyse xox

p.s. sorry for the quality of the picture, cell phone quality.. It was taken right after the countdown :)

1 comment:

  1. adore this post. thanks for sharing, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Gossip Girl inspired look. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)