Monday 19 March 2012

Better Late Than Never

Hello lovelies!
Still on strike, still have free time which means going through old pictures.
I found these, they were taken last June when I went to Montreal with some friends. We went specially for the Jean-Paul Gauthier exhibition. It was dedicated to the fabulous designer and we had the chance to see his creations not even a meter away it was fantastic! I took some pictures but most of them are blurry cause the flash wasn't allowed. I hope you had a nice spring break!! :)
See you soon!!







 Madonna's dress, yessssssssssssss!

Françoise (little golden girl) and I :) Encore volé ta photo :)

7 comments:

  1. Cute! Thanks for commenting on my post! x
    http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luck you!:) Btw, so many great dresses<3:)
    U have a nice blog, btw:D

    Following you:)
    It'll be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    Have a sparkling day!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you're so lucky to have seen this! I saw the Alexander McQueen exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum last year in NYC and his designs blew my mind! Hope you had a great time as well! xoxo from the Big Apple
    http://hollylovespaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh ton amie .... françoise jpense quelle s'appelle ? est tellement belle et elle semble si intelligente ! je crois que tu as beaucoup de chance de l'avoir elle semble être quelqu'un de vraiment merveilleux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elyse! Thanks for dropping by my blog and following. Followed you back. Lovely blog you have here. <3

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool, love this post xx

    violetheart xxoo
    http://violetheartsmanyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is nice!
    Thank you again for visiting my blog! Followed you already. I'll appreciate it so much if you'd follow back thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)