Well good night everyone!!
I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far :) I've been quite sick this week which sucks! But now I'm better!! School is going at full spin right now, but I wanted to do this post for a long time so I needed time like a Saturday night!
I wanted to share with you my Fall must havesssss, cause there's a lot of them. Those are things for my casual days. When it rains, on cosy nights, rainy mornings, or just my pleasure! After putting them together I realised they were kind of childish, with the colors and all so I did a playlist of songs that remind me of children, or my childhood. Some make me wish I was a child again, some are just classics. I had trouble with my computer again (I know it's getting real bad) so I didn't put all the songs I wanted.
I wish you a wonderful week lovelies! And thanks to all the new followers, it means a lot guys!! :)
Must Have Baby
1. Wicked the book : one of my favorite musical, but I've never read the book, always wanted too though so I decided it was happening this fall!
2.Breakfast at Tiffany's : I love Audrey Hepburn but I've never seen this movie. I know what a shame...
3. Silvian Heach Skirt : I love the color :)
4. Matthew Williamson Scarf : LOVE it, NEED it.
5. RED Valentine Laced-Up Rain Boots : How cute are they...!! :)
6. Maybelline Baby Lips Lipbalm : those lipbalm are so great! They are the best things, I always have one with me.
7. Marcus Lepfer Sweater: Totes Amazeeeeeeeeeee! Enough said ahah
8. Night Visions by Imagine Dragons : Great CD wanted to buy it for a long time.
9. Ray of Sunshine Wrapped Ensemble from Lush: I love Lush and fall is perfect for baths!
10. Some Night by Fun. : Love this music, got to buy the CD.
11. Proenza Schouler PS1 extra large travel bag : How lovely is this bag?! I love Proenza Schouler and I want this bag :)