Sunday 28 November 2010

Christian Dior - Haute Couture Fall Winter 2010/2011

J'adore Dior, and specially this collection. I think that John Galliano did a fantastic job. I loved the colours, the fabrics, the look, well everything. The dresses were stunning I wish I could have something like that to wear at Prom, ahah. I think all the collection was very fresh, in short I love everything in this collection. Thumbs up for John!

This dress was absolutely gorgeous, like many others in the show, but it is one of my favorites.

That dress. o.m.g. Can you imagine walking with this and with 4 inches high heels? Wow, i love Haute Couture.
Here's the part one of the show. You can watch the other here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cQZtUEr_H8&feature=related. Enjoy :)


What do you think of the collection. Is it too much??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)