Wednesday 23 February 2011

The New Girl


WAZZZAH everyone .
(just by that, you should guess that it's not Elyse who is posting this.. )


I'm the new one, Elyse's friend. I'll be collaborating on this blog with her from now. So who am I, eh ? My name is Angélique and I'm seventeen too. You don't need to know more for now, cuz you'll learn a lot about me in my futur posts.


Um, yeah. this is me.



Soooooo, I've been following a bit what's going on in London right now and I discoverd something really interesting! HOUSE OF HOLLAND. I just totally felt in love with his Fall 2011 Ready-To-Wear collection.

Here are some of my favorites.

(see this scarf, i'm gonna have pretty much the same. My grand-mother used to do exactly the same partern, so i'm stealing a piece to do a scarf :)



That's about it for today.
I let you with a suggestion : Mogwai - Travel Is Dangerous

Nice to meet you,
Angélique xx.



1 comment:

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)