Friday, 19 October 2012

Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order.

Hiiiiiii guys!
Hope you had a wonderful week! I know I told you I didn't have time to post, but I made some!
I still haven't found my stupid camera cable and it kills me cause I want to share with you OFW so much. SO instead I went for one of my favorite style icon. Ginger Rogers. Love the 30's. Great music, fashion and of course DANCE. Did a little set on polyvore and I'm sharing with you some of my favorite pictures of her, some are with Fred Astaire (ring a bell?). You'll may be see one that look familiar, it sure is very much with me :) End that post with joy and watch them dance!
Hope you'll have a delightful weekend lovelies!
Take care!

Ginger Rogers Style




Banner much?? :) Of course!



Look how wonderful they are....!!

Title quote by Samuel Beckett

6 comments:

  1. love the inspiration pics

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog!maybe we can follow each other if you want? :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from She Inside if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! love it!
    tnx so much for stoppn by at my spot, hope to stay in touch! =)
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post! We are linkіng to this great article on our
    site. Keep up the great wгiting.
    My webpage :: Loans for Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Υou actually make it seem ѕo easy with уour
    ρresentation but I find this tоpіc to be really somethіng that Ӏ thіnk Ι would nevеr understаnԁ.
    Іt ѕeеms tоo соmplex anԁ
    veгy brоad for me. I аm looking forωаrd for
    your nеxt pоst, I'll try to get the hang of it!
    Here is my site - loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)