Thursday 17 March 2011

Kiss Me I'm Irish!

Quick, quick, quick post in my life that's going way too much faster for me. It's actually really hard to find some time to write something intelligent between all the things that I have to do. The term's over which means that from now I'll have more time for you lovely persons who are reading my blog.

I'm so thrilled it's unbelievable! I have an awesome week-end that's coming, and it's starting tomorrow because my teachers will be too tired to try to teach tomorrow cause of the parents meeting tonight, which is perfect for me. And it's Ottawa Fashion Week that's starting tomorrow too, I went last season and I had a blast. I'm going Saturday with friends, it's gonna be great. you can expect many pictures!! And Sunday I have a volleyball tournement, it's our last before the regionals and I can't wait, but it's quite sad cause it's my last year. Anyways I'll a great week-end.

Furthermore, as you all know I was making a magazine for a school project and it's done! I have camera problems, but I'll try too put pictures really soon! My friend did this awesome magazine too named Aloof and you MUST see it. I mean, he did a professional's job it's insane! You can see the post about his work here. I think he has a real talent, GO AND SEE!!

My last word goes to all the Irish like me :) Happy St.Patrick's day! Wear a lot of green and spread the love!
I found this picture on a wins/fails web site and I could not resist, I had to show you. I mean who wouldn't want his bear full of leprechauns?? Leprechauns are fantastic. Or you can see it as a lot of Lucky Charms . But you only eat the marshmallows! That's my child's side... NOT ASHAMED!
I chose some pictures with green in them to keep the concept!

Enjoy your week-end guys :)
Proenza Schouler rtw Spring 2011. Not the typical Irish green, but still green and beautiful!
Marni rtw autumn 2011. For the jacket which is stunning!
Givenchy rtw 2011. I love Givenchy one of my favorite designers this collection was incredible!

2 comments:

  1. merci élyse! j'apprécie vraiment!

    la collection de givenchy était incroyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great time!
    Love this marni outfit too! the coat is incredible!

    kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)