Friday 25 March 2011

Speechless

There's so many talent on this planet. And this guy blew me away for real. I mean, he took some collections and did those amazing montages of the different Fashion Weeks. I'm literally speechless, dude he made this look deadly gorgeous! Check out his blog it's crazy! He's like of a fashion version of Tim Burton, but from Belgium.

Paris Fashion Week
Christian Dior, Alexis Mabille, Chanel, Jean-Paul Gaultier.

New York Fashion Week
Issac Mizrahi, Jeremy Scott, Ralph Laurent, Marc Jacobs.

Milano Fashion Week
Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Moschino, Francesco Scognamiglio.

London Fashion Week
Danielle Scutt, Louise Gray, House of Holland, Antonio Berardi

Remember when I was so stocked to see the 90th anniversary of French Vogue (here) ??? Well, I think that the vampire version is quite impressive!

1 comment:

  1. wow amazing! thanks for sharing ;)

    xoxo

    G.

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)