Saturday 12 November 2011

To Find a Cure - McGill Dances for Cancer Research Lipdub

Hi everybody!
On this lovely night I just want to share with you a little video that McGill university did for Cancer research, it's kind of a lipdub but with more dance.
I think it's brilliant because for each viewing of this video Medicom will donate 1$ for the research! This illness has touch too many people and it's time that they find a cure, I say they cause I doubt my life as scientist will by really realistic ahah.
Even if you can't donate to a foundation for the research just watch the video it will help. And it's not just good for the research it's fun to watch too! You can see that everybody can have fun working or studying even if it's science, and yes scientists can dance :)
So enjoy and please watch!



2 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    Fabulous blog, definitely followed : )
    If you have the time, I hope you'd check my site out as well at
    www.RahelRahelRahel.com
    and follow me back if you'd like?

    Cheers!

    Rahel

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post really!

    check out my blog if you like!

    http://livinglovingtastinglife.blogspot.com/

    V.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)