Friday 4 November 2011

A Story in Fashion and Music

Hello everybody!!!
So as you know, or may be not, I absolutely adore musicals! I wish that one day I'll be able to go to  see one on Broadway, Wicked would be pretty awesome.. :)
So tonight I decided to do some outfits based on some of my favorites, I had some problems with my computer so it didn't came out as I wanted but the intention was there!


Chicago: The story of 2 stars of a cabaret who got arrested for killing somebody. It actually become more of an excuse to be more famous.

West Side Story: The story of Romeo and Juliet but more modern. It sets in NY and it's between 2 gangs. 
West Side Story
Sweened Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, enough said.


I guess musicals is not everybody's thing but it's great for inspiration!
Which one is your favorite musical of all time???

3 comments:

  1. hey la robe bleu de west side story vien dou ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.polyvore.com/sophia_prom_dress_duck_egg/thing?id=43924052
    Voilà :) Elle est juste 100$ canadien c'est un deal chérie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. elle est tlm belle !!!!! fodrait juste jme trouve une occasion dla porter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)