Saturday 1 January 2011

Back in November

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! I wish you a wonderful year :)

Even if we are now in the year 2011, I felt the need to go back to one of my favorite of the past year in fashion. It's not international at all, it's actually Ottawa Fashion Week. It was the second time I attended a Fashion Week but this one was insane. I didn't post about it 'cause I thought my pictures were reel crapp. They still are but I want to show you what it's like far away from New-York, Paris or Milan.
All the designers were unknown to me except Jessica Biffi (Project Runwan Canada) which I missed the runway. The event took place in the National Gallery of Canada and it was absolutely gorgeous. The set-up was very great, I loved being there. I can't wait for the next one in March :)
So here are my favorite and least worst pictures :P
The program :)
Me and my friend having sooooo much fun. My sweater is actually the best of both world very fashion and so comfy (Thrift :P)
The set-up, as you can see second row is not bad at all, except when you have a crappy cam.
Modasuit = sexy men in sexy tux
This label Nixxi was fabulous, and the girl had the best walk of the night, she was rocking it.
Keera Sama
Emilia Torabi

The next ones are from photographers, better quality :P
Adrian Wu
Jessica Biffi the queen.

So that's it! Enjoy the rest of your vacation and Happy New Year again!

3 comments:

  1. firstly happy new year! and secondly thankyou for the comment and the follow! it means alot! :) its such a little/new blog im amazed anyone looks at it so thankyou!
    naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pics! So fab!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    Follow me, follow you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)