Friday 28 January 2011

Spring Trends - Part 3

Well guys it's the last part!
You can see the part 2 here!

The Yves Standard
Maybe it's because my first language is French, but I totally don't understand the title ahah. But the thing I know is that those clothes are wonderful! I almost have the same dress that the Elie Saab one.
Marc Jacobs
Just Cavalli
Fendi
Elie Saab
Diane Von Furstenberg

Seeing the Light
White, white, white. A great color on everybody. It seems that white will be everywhere.
Viktor & Rolf
Gianfranco Ferré
Christian Cota
Alexander Wang

Mindi is the Message
Again, I don't understand the title, but I can still appreciate the work of the designers :)
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Chloé
Charles Anastase

That's it for the 2011 Spring Trends! I hope you loved it. Spring is coming closer and closer and I'm sooo thrilled! I wish you all a great week-end :)

4 comments:

  1. i am really looking forward to the spring trends. i love most of it and can't wait to try em on! :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,

    i love that Gianfranco Ferré dress, i would love it in a darker colour though..
    and sadly where im from, new zealand, our summer is ending and we will be going into autumn soon so no more shorts or summer dresses :(

    i also like the top of the Charles Anastase outfit, the ruffled collar is rather delightful.

    thanks for posting these images, check out my blog for more elie saab dresses for spring

    http://deadlyhannah.blogspot.com/

    check it out and feel free to follow, as im just starting out, and have no followers.. sad huh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I hope you will visit or follow mine:)
    abitofeverything-nicoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Par rapport au titre "Yves standard" c'est un hommage au style de Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent, les couleur,s les matières, les ceintures...etc. :)

    Joli blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)