Sunday 16 January 2011

Let's Talk About Men Baby

Hello everyone! Today, I was doing my favorite thing in the world, looking at fashion trends and news on the Internet. Well may be it's not my favorite thing but I love it. I have my list of sites that I appreciate and while I was on Style.com I found those pictures. Pictures of men going to menswear shows with the most incredible styles. I normally don't pay to much attention to the menswear collection, but those pictures look really great so I decided to do my first post about men's fashion!

The pictures were taken by Tommy Ton at menswear show in Paris, Milan and Florence. The only thing I have to say is that European guys got style!
The clothes are a mix of neutral and colorful things, that's what i love the most about it. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.


I love men in suits. And I think this jacket is very very nice.


Love the glasses and the jacket.

Look at the buttons. The detail make the whole outfit.

Next post - Outfit post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)