Friday 3 December 2010

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

Today, it was a special day, it was a no school day! Hooray! That means I can wear whatever I want and that's a good thing. So I had fun this morning dressing up for my little trip in Ottawa with my brother. It's only 20 minutes away but it's a good pretexts to shop. We decided to start our Christmas shoping, that's when I realise I have no idea what I'm going to give to my little bro. Anyways we had fun. Ottawa is definitely a good place to shop, and is absolutely beautiful with all those lights for Christmas.
Anyways here's what I was wearing today.
For the belt.
I know that the lighting is crap but it's the only mirror in my house where I can see my whole outfit. And by the way those 4 inches high heels are sooooo nice and high. I love shoes :)
New camis. Front. I love the print and the colours. (From Urban Outfitters)
New camis. Back. This zipper is so nice.

I'm wearing
Sweater: H&M
Vest: Used to be my mom's
Leggins: Sirens
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Suzy Shier

What can I give to 14-year-old boy?? HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)