Saturday 4 December 2010

There Was a Boy, a Very Strange Enchanted Boy

It seems that I'm very into Dior these days. After watching Fashion Television, I realise that Dior Prêt-à-Porter SS 2011 was probably one of my favorite collection of the season. The sailor look I'm buying it at 110%. I love the colour and the lightness in the fabrics. I think it will inspire me a lot for next summer. I picked some outfit but it's worth it to see the entire show the whole collection is insane.





I love that outfit. I would totally wear that in summer even the hat.






I love those glasses. I have some that look like that. Same shape and colour but I have some fake diamonds on it.

I had difficulties choosing wich outfit is my favorite. Actually I don't have a favorite I love them all, but I have a little plus for that one. The purple and orange, the shape the lightness once again, well very very cute.

Here's the runway. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the retro vibe of this stuff. Thanks for sharing and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)