Thursday 2 December 2010

Because We Are Intelligent

Well, well, well. After posting about how much I wanted snow, we have of course to have rain. Now it's been raining for a very long time, for like about 24 hour! Because of that I was reallt depressed to go to school this morning, which is very sad because I quite love school. But yeah. I had to wake up, eat, and dress. To dress. I love fashion, but dressing for school is like the most boring thing ever! The reason why is that we have to wear polos, only polos. Like half a uniform, it is really one of the most stupid thing ever! We can wear this with only black jackets or sweater with no print and other colours. All of this implying that I am restricted every morning to what I'll wear. Try to be fashion with only blue, grey, black and white, I don't like that. Every morning I do my best to have something nice to wear. Anyways, this is what I wore today to go to school and the change of shirt that I did back at home.
School outfit. The lighting is not very good but still.
School outfit. Black polo the classic.
Home outfit :)
Home outfit
Home outfit.
Very nice patern :) I guess it's flowers but you're free to see whatever you want. One of my friends actually saw some leopard partern ahah.

I wore
Sweater: School polo/ H&M
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Loblaws yeah! (it's a grocery store ahah)
Boots: Aldo
Earrings: Suzy Shier
And yeah I do wear glasses. But only to read and to drive!

What do you think about uniforms?

1 comment:

  1. really cute !! i lve your skirt! im following you now! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting/following I always take the time to respond to everybody :)